MeeraKaura

Friday, May 05, 2006

FOLLOW ME

In the busy lives that we live,
We've no time to hate or forgive,
Take no esteem in fight in the name of religion,
It gives no peace, no spirituality nor any region.

Surrender yourself to the 'Supersoul',
And feel the universe widening as a whole.
Feel His light reflecting in your aura,
And bless all humans, fauna and flora.

The World kindles in the Divine light,
Palliative, peaceful and prosperous- such is the sight.
My limbs tremble and I forget my being,
I care not for a single thing.

I devote myself to the absolute,
Trying to find Him through this route.
Lay down your ego and sit for a while,
Treat all animate and inanimate with the same smile.

Let not heart lead you astray,
Let mind guide you to His way.
As the thoughts come and go, try to forgive and forget,
Being mortal beings, there's no time left later to regret.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kishore said...

Very well written. Simple yet succinct.

Got here through DC. You know, you should really consider enabling anonymous comments. I now blog at http://dayswork.wordpress.com (and of course at DC), but only managed this comment because I used blogger earlier. :)

And oh, you should also consider writing a lot more.. :)

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home